Google Analytics

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Emergency Room Visit

So this past Tuesday I ended up in the emergency room after getting a prescription for my sinus infection. The funny thing about going to the emergency room was not the actual trip. But rather that the first time my girlfriend and I end up going to the emergency room was for me rather than her. And to even top it off it was because of an allergic reaction. The thing that makes this so amusing is that she is allergic to anything with a milk based product in it. Knowing that I figured our first trip together would have been because she got sick from something she ate or drank. But no, in all my glory I found out that I am allergic to penicillin. And I learned the hard way.

The thing I appreciated the most was that she was there for me, I cannot possibly express how much it meant to me that she was there for me through all of it. It is truly beyond words to express my gratitude. She had dinner and everything planned out for us but I got sick instead and she dropped everything to feed me drugs, drive me there, sit beside me the entire time, buy me dinner at McDonald's, drive me somewhere to attempt to get my prescription filled, find out they were over an hours wait getting it filled, drive me home, and take care of me for the rest of the evening. She is such an amazing woman and I am so thankful to have her in my life.

Thank you my darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment