Google Analytics

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Epic Battle, an old poem of mine

Shimmering light flickers off steel blades.
As I and I stand, the night fades.
I see myself and myself sees I.
I don't want to fight for this lie.
How is it that I fight and lose but win?

Why do we, myself and I , need to fight?
The reason of which has long since faded from sight.
Why should I choose to fight myself in this battle?
Why must I try to fight myself in this battle?
If I win will I loose, or simply die here and now?

Fearing death I do not want to lose nor win.
So I shall be in this stailmate till the end.
Or at least as long as I will last
What caused this battle, what memory from the past?
As I and I grow weaker and tired, what shall be the end?

who can answer these questions of mine?
Why are these amature moves so precise and fine?
As I colapse and I swing the blade enters me.
With my final breath and energy I want to flee.
Wih my colapse and I's colapse it is over and darkness sets in.

This is my end, pure darkness and solitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment