Google Analytics

Saturday, March 5, 2011

My First Protest

So today I went to my first protest. It was a fun experience, mainly because we were the first four there. Us being my girlfriend, her mom, her dad, and myself. Thankfully people slowly started to trickle in after we got there and after about an hour or so there were hundreds of us there. They even setup a podium with a loud speaker for people to voice their opinions. I, of course, did do any speeches. I did however get interviewed by the news and will likely end up on my local news as they showed up before the masses of people decided to make their way from another building where they were making their signs. The only problem with protesting with signs, is if it is raining, like it was, it makes it really difficult to protest and get a clear message across. Overall though, I had fun protesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment